Reading List 2017
The Fall Prevention Month Reading List is brought to you by the Fall Prevention Community of Practice Library Service. Topics include:
- General information on fall prevention
- Best practice and types of exercise for fall prevention
- Bed, wheelchair and chair alarms
- Are caregivers the target population for promoting wellness & preventing falls in older adults?
- Risk factors for patient falls with injury before or after admittance to hospital
- Medication management
- Fall prevention for persons with dementia
The Fall Prevention Community of Practice connects fall prevention practitioners with others who share a passion for fall prevention. Loop is the online platform where the Fall Prevention Community of Practice can connect, share information, get inspired, find new partners, ask for advice, and learn how others are tackling the issue of falls.
Do you need current, reliable, evidence-based and peer-reviewed information about fall prevention? Become a member of Loop today, or sign in to your existing account, to gain FREE access to the library service!
Articles available in a full text version can be viewed by clicking the FULL TEXT link or the ABSTRACT link at the end of the citation. The attached abstracts can be viewed and the full text version can be ordered using the Access to Full-text Academic Articles form. All SERVICE REQUEST FORMS can be found at http://www.fallsloop.com/services/library-service. Please sign in to Loop to access this web page.Download