We are currently seeking sponsors for Fall Prevention Month promotional activities being led by a group of injury prevention and aging stakeholders across Canada.
Why become a sponsor?
- Raise your organization’s profile among older adult groups, caregivers, health care workers, organizations, government working to prevent falls in older adults
- Network with organizations and professionals representing a wide variety of practice settings
- Align with and support coordinated activities during the month of November 2017 to improve physical activity, reduce falls and related risk factors for falls
- Be part of the movement that is gaining momentum in Ontario and nationally
What can you sponsor?
- The Fall Prevention Month website
- Launch event in November with media
- Promotional poster being distributed online
- Social media presence
Your organization’s logo and website link will appear at various frequency, visibility and duration depending on the level of sponsorship provided.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Hélène Gagné.